Skip to content

Payment Options

Pay Tuition and Fees Online

Use our online services to quickly and securely pay tuition and fees by credit card or electronic check.

   Pay tuition and fees


Setup a Payment Plan

Payment plans allow students to spread their payments over the semester, rather than paying all at once. This is a good option for students waiting for funding from a third party, such as financial aid, scholarships, or residency issue delays. There is a $40 enrollment fee and payment plans require an initial down payment.

Learn about Payment Plans

For technical assistance with Payment Plans call Nelnet at 1-800-609-8056.

Note: Tuition, fees, housing, and meal plan charges are required to be paid in full, or have a payment plan set up by the 5th day of the semester.

Mailing Address

Ephraim Campus

Snow College
Cashier's Office
150 College Avenue
Box 1008
Ephraim, UT 84627

Phone: 435.283.7296
Located: Greenwood Student Center - 2nd Floor
Hours: M - F, 9:00am - 4:00pm MST

Richfield Campus

Snow College
Cashier's Office
800 W 200 S
Richfield, UT 84701

Phone: 435.893.2249
Hours: M - F, 8:00am - 4:30pm MST

How To

  • Log in to BadgerWeb   
  • Student tab   
  • Student Records   
  • Payment Portal
The Payment Portal shows the current balance and transaction details. Payments can be made by credit card or electronic check. Beginning with the Spring 2021 semester, payments made with credit cards will be charged a non-refundable service fee of 2.75%. Electronic check payments made from a checking or savings account will not be charged a service fee.

Visit the Cashier Office to find out how to setup a payment plan.

There is a non-refundable $40.00 fee to set up a payment plan. A new payment plan will need to be set up each semester.

By signing up for an Automatic Payment Plan, you agree to the following:

  • I understand that if my Snow College balance increases or decreases, my payment plan payment amount will automatically adjust up or down and I do not require advance notification of this change.
  • I give permission for Snow College to call my cell phone.
  • I give permission for Snow College to call me, my parents, guardian, or spouse concerning my account.
  • I understand and agree that, by providing my telephone numbers, Snow College or anyone working on its behalf, may contact me at the numbers provided by manually dialing the number or by using automated dialing technology.

Students can have access to their funds more quickly by arranging to have the funds deposited into their checking or savings account.

To set up direct deposit, follow these instructions.


  • Log in to BadgerWeb   
  • Personal Information   
  • Direct Deposit Allocations

For your security, you will be required to enter the phone number associated with your BadgerWeb account (Message and Data Rates May Apply). If the number associated with your account is not your current phone number, this method will not work. Visit the Registrar's office to update phone numbers and addresses. Once you have access to the Update Direct Deposit Allocation page you can update the accounts Payroll and Accounts Payable amounts.

Snow College prepares a 1098-T form for all eligible students and furnishes it to the IRS.

To view and print the 1098-T form:

  • Log in to BadgerWeb   
  • Student tab   
  • Student Records   
  • Tax Notification   
  • Enter the year you need the form for   
  • Submit

Have More Questions?

Related Departments